You will contribute together with other colleagues to the implementation of our tasks and responsibilities in the ValueCare project. This will be approximately 60% of your job responsibilities. The other 40% of your job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conduct research analyses and write scientific papers.
- Providing guidance and supervision to junior researchers in the section.
- Acquisition of new projects (applying for new research funding).
The tasks and responsibilities in the ValueCare project include the following:
- Organising the study.
- Contribute to development of the new approach (‘value-based health care’).
- Collecting and analysing data.
- Reporting and writing scientific papers.
- You are a PhD graduate in Health Sciences, Public Health, Epidemiology, Medicine, Psychology, or a related field.
- You have the following key skills: quantitative and qualitative research and analyses, scientific communication (oral and written) and project management.
- You have affinity with quantitative (and preferably qualitative) research and want to acquire further experience in advanced data analysis, writing of scientific papers and supervision of PhD students.
- You are interested and motivated to contribute to acquisition of funding by developing new project ideas together with colleagues in- and outside academia.
- In addition to English language skills, you also preferably have good Dutch speaking en writing skills.
- We highly support candidates who want to develop their skills in acquisition, multidisciplinary collaboration, leadership, goal-oriented working, creativity, initiative, engagement, vision, and visibility.
For further information and to apply click here!