The ValueCare Consortium is currently looking for seven members to join the External Advisory Board. The project is funded under the HORIZON 2020 programme of the European Commission.
The ValueCare project aims to deliver efficient outcome-based integrated (health and social) care to older people facing cognitive impairment, frailty and multiple chronic health conditions in order to improve their quality of life (and of their families) as well as the sustainability of the health and social care systems in Europe. It will also take into account the job satisfaction and the wellbeing of the health and social service providers, thus moving from the “Triple” to the “Quadruple Aim”. The project’s vision of integrated value-based care will be supported by a robust, secure and scalable digital solution that will be tested and evaluated in 7 large-scale pilots in Europe following a sound methodology developed by the project partners together with the end-users. The consortium is made up of 17 partners from 8 EU countries, led by the Erasmus Medical Centre. The project started December 2019 and will last 4 years (some adaptation or extension might be needed, depending on the COVID-19 situation).
As a ValueCare External Advisory Board member, you will:
- Give your expert advice on the ValueCare concept, principally, how to apply the value-based health care methodology to integrate social care and health care for older people, and the use of ICT solutions to facilitate integrated care.
- Provide your expert feedback in relation to the engagement strategies and co-design activities proposed and implemented in the project for/with citizens and professionals.
- Advise on the pilot implementation design and evaluation framework.
- Contribute to the project communication and dissemination activities.
- Actively participate in the two workshops (in-person or online depending on the COVID-19 situation) and in the final conference:
- Policy recommendations on value-based approach
- New opportunities for public and private entities: discussion about the business models draft to commercially exploit the ValueCare approach and digital solution
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter (1-2 pages) to email@example.com no later than 9 October 2020.
For full information on advisory board applications click here!